Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tickled Pink Thank You card

I finally completed this card I've been promising to post, so here it is! The card uses a 6"x6" pattern called Background Blocks from the Originals card book. I used mostly papers and stamps from this month's CTMH special, the Tickled Pink kit. The more I play with the papers and the beautiful flower stamps, the more I fall in love with them. The brochure that comes with the kit shows how to combine several of the flower stamps to create the multi-colored blooms I used on my card. My new Thank You stamp set was the perfect finishing touch. I gave the card to my Bible Study Fellowship leader today after all the ladies in my discussion group had signed it, and she loved it. It's so exciting to be able to create something beautiful that will be treasured, and only spend a fraction of what I would have to spend if I purchased a card at the store. I love my hobby!





Recipe:
Tickled Pink Scrapbooking Kit
Thank You stamp set
Crystal Blue, Blush & White Daisy cardstock
Crystal Blue, Blush, Hollyhock & Sweetleaf inks
Texture tool

No comments: