Saturday, June 6, 2009

Women's Extreme Experience

I invited some friends over last night to scrapbook with me, and it reminded me why I scrapbook best alone. We were so busy talking that I only completed one layout in four hours! Oh well, at least we had fun. Actually, I would have finished more except I had a hard time finding my mojo for this layout. I tried one background, and even had the photos adhered, but my friend Patsy didn't like it. Sadly, I agreed, so I started over and am much happier with the results. I used Becky Higgins' sketch of the month from the June issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine as the base for my layout design. I love the Bella paper pack from CTMH, and was so happy for a chance to use flowers on a layout. I didn't have any matching embellishments, so I created my own. I cut out flowers and a vine from a piece of the Bella papers, coated the smaller ones with Liquid Glass for sturdiness, and adhered them to the pages. I then added brads to the centers of the flowers, and I was done!







Recipe:
Friendship Small Alphabet, Express Postage, & Journaling Jots stamp sets
Bella paper pack
Desert Sand & Cocoa cardstock
Cocoa ink
Pansy Purple marker
Liquid Glass
Brads

1 comment:

Penny said...

these layouts are wicked cute