Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Iolani Palace Layout

For some reason, this is my favorite layout I've scrapped from our Hawaii vacation. I just like how all the elements came together to create a pleasing picture. I don't even have any journaling, but that's okay; I have a ton on the layouts I've done of Iolani Palace from other Hawaii trips. The scan doesn't do it justice. It washed out the bottom of the layout so you can't tell that the cardstock is the same color as the strip above (Sweet Leaf), so you'll have to imagine that, please. Okay, enough said. Just enjoy the view.



Recipe:
Friendship Large Alphabet, Hodgepodge Alphabet, Boutique Borders & Starstruck stamp sets
Emporium Level 2 papers
Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue & Colonial White cardstock
Vineyard Berry, Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Crystal Blue & Bamboo ink
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
Basic & Winter craft buttons
Embroidery floss
Foam Squares

No comments: