Friday, October 9, 2009

My Favorite Bakers Layout

My kids love bananas, but they get really picky about eating them once the bananas have marks on them. I'd make them eat them anyway, except I love it when my hubby looks at the bananas and tells me to save them so he can make banana bread. Lately, Elliot has joined in on the fun. I'm not sure how much of a help he really is, but the two of them sure look cute as they whip up a delicious loaf of banana bread! I don't bake, but I had lots of fun using my new Recipe Box stamp set to record this yummy event.



Recipe:
Classmate Alphabet, Building Block Alphabet, Recipe Box, Rustic Flowers, Connections, Just For Boys & Starstruck stamp sets
Free Spirit Level 2 papers
Indian Corn BLue, Goldrush & Colonial White cardstock
Indian Corn Blue, Autumn Terra Cotta & Chocolate ink
Chocolate marker
Colonial White brads
Foam Squares

No comments: