Friday, October 2, 2009

Soccer Team Layout

I was so excited when my oldest son, Adrian, wanted to sign up for soccer this Spring. We were so blessed that he had a great first season, that his coach was wonderful, and that he had such a supportive team. They didn't win every game, but Adrian had a great time and wanted to sign up again in the Fall. I tried to get pictures of his whole team, and I almost succeeded. There is only one player who isn't listed on this layout, and that's because I couldn't find a clear picture of her. Sorry Katalina! The layout was created using the pattern Supporting Cast from Imagine. My favorite part (beside the photos, of course) is the title letters. I stamped Dimensional Elements Monograms with Versamark ink using the dots from Spot On Backgrounds, and I embossed the dots in white. I then used my brayer to apply Desert Sand ink to the letters, and wiped off the excess ink with a tissue. I arranged the title, substituting the soccer ball for an "O", and I love the finished look!



Recipe:
Best Shot & Spot On Backgrounds stamp sets
Animal Cookies Level 2 papers
Desert Sand, Dutch Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Desert Sand, Dutch Blue & Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Dutch Blue & Moonstruck markers
Dimensional Elements Monograms G, T, E, A, M
Embroidery Floss
Hole punch

No comments: