Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jingle Christmas Card Workshop

I just finished designing the cards for my Christmas workshop for next Saturday. Yay! We're going to be doing 20 cards, two each of ten designs. Each card features a white base, Creme Brulee cardstock, and papers from the Jingle Level 2 paper pack. Although the cards are simple, I tried to have something special on each one: Liquid Glass, ric-rac, embroidery floss, Prisma Glitter, etc. I'm really looking forward to this event. I'll let you know how it turns out!





Recipe:
December Word Puzzle, Jingle Borders, Just for the Holidays, Shining Star, Bethlehem, Say It In Style, Good Times stamp set
Jingle Level 2 paper pack
Creme Brulee & White Daisy cardstock
Juniper, Creme Brulee, Tulip, Olive & Blush ink
Creme Brulee, Tulip, Olive, Blush & Black markers
Liquid Glass
Round sparkles
Foam Squares
Circle window charms
White Daisy ric-rac
White Daisy embroidery floss
Prisma Glitter
Scallop border punch (Fiskars)

No comments: