Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Evensong Christmas Cards

After a crazy weekend of crafting (amid other activites), I finally have all my Christmas cards made and mailed. My only problem? I forgot to take a picture of the card I send out to most of my friends this year, so you'll just have to take my word for it that it was cute! I also used all the cards I created in my Jingle workshop, plus I needed some more, so I duplicated the Jingle workshop using Evensong papers. These I did remember to photograph, so here they are. I didn't do all the cards from the Jingle workshop because I didn't need that many, but here are the ones I did complete. I used all the same stamps and embellishments, but matched the ink colors to the paper pack. I know it's too late to inspire anyone this year (because you've all created and sent out your cards, right?), but maybe it will get you going for next year.


No comments: