Thursday, January 14, 2010

LOAD #14 - New Best Friends

We got these "dolls" for our boys at the Disney store a while back (they were on sale), and the kids were so excited about them. Adrian had dressed up as Buzz and Elliot as Woody for Halloween the year before (2008), so they each identified with their new friend. I especially love how Adrian carefully buckled Buzz into a seatbelt before we started the car. Too cute! Also loving the Route 66 papers I got through the CTMH Holiday Heyday Clearance Sale in December. Gotta have more of those sales, right? And I got a chance to use 2 new stamp sets that are destined to become favorites, Boys at Play and Cocktail Alphabet. I can tell these are going to be so useful in the future as I scrap photos of my two superheroes!



Recipe:
Boys at Play, Cocktail Alphabet & Journaling Jots stamp sets
Route 66 Level 1 papers
Moonstruck, Clover Meadow & White Daisy cardstock
Moonstruck, Clover Meadow, Cranberry & Sunflower ink
Natural twill
Sunflower embroidery floss
3-D foam tape
White jel pen (Sakura)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Cheryl! Posted at 9:35 am!! That is definitely a record! And another FABULOUS LO! I need to learn simplicity from you! You can take 2 strip of B&T and a few squares of cs and turn it into a beautiful, well-balanced LO! I'm truly in awe!

This LO is another really simple one...another calendar page and a few quick pics from the plane ride home! Still LOVING animal cookies!!!

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/wiersmam/12x12%20Layouts/14.jpg

Linda said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/DSCF0001-2.jpg

Left page is of my son playing with his crystal climbers while we were gone to New Orleans. Made with leftover papers.

The right page is the kids eating coen on the cob. My mom made it for the kids and they really loved it! I used Free Spirit.

Beth P said...

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/BethPscrapper/January%202010%20scrapbook%20layouts/DSC_6253_edited-1.jpg

Some artwork for the school album....