Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOAD #28 - Mine

I purchased a Magic Moments scrapbooking kit in the clearance sale and have been trying to use it whenever possible. Here's another layout that I adapted to fit my photos. I didn't want to put an 8x10 photo in the large space on the left-hand page, so I added the shaped blue frame and spread the photos across it. I was going to use leaves (for fall), but my journaling lent itself to hearts, so I chose to use some of the chipboard hearts from my new Dimensional Elements Hearts. I scrapped this today at my upline's house, and she let me borrow her die-cutting machine to make my title letters, so I am not sure what they are called, but thanks, Jenni. Only 3 layouts left for this month - woohoo!



Recipe:
State of Mind stamp set
Magic Moments Scrapbooking kit
Indian Corn Blue & Goldrush cardstock
Barn Red & Sweet Leaf ink
Cocoa marker
Colonial White ric-rac
Dimensional Elements Hearts

4 comments:

Linda said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/DSCF0018.jpg

More 4th of July parade pages. 2 of my kids waited for the fire truck...the other 2 went to our friends house to play!

Jenni said...

Love the white ribbon you added. I had so much fun today. Didn't want it to end. Let's do it again soon.

Unknown said...

You've already seen these pics...but I thought they were cute enough that I wanted them in our family album, too...not just Emilie's baby book!

The stamping is not what I would usually do. Definitely not my favourite...too "cutesy"...but given the subject of the pictures, I thought the rotating soothers were perfect!

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/wiersmam/12x12%20Layouts/Zi6_0968.jpg

Beth P said...

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/BethPscrapper/January%202010%20scrapbook%20layouts/DSC_2863_edited-1.jpg

Again, left page is CM pocket page.