Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Challenge

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that 2010 will be a blessed year for you, and that you get to preserve many memories by scrapping a lot of layouts. In order to further that wish, I am challenging myself to scrapbook a layout a day (LOAD) for the month of January. Anyone want to join me? In order to sweeten the deal, I'm offering a prize. For anyone who scrapbooks a layout every day and posts a comment on my blog with a link to your layout, I will put your name in a drawing to win a Reflections Level 2 paper pack and My Stickease of your choice. Sound fun? Let me know if you're in. Since I didn't give you any advance warning of this challenge, I'll even extend today's deadline; as long as you post your layout for today by tomorrow (1/2), you can still be in the drawing. Just remember, if you don't post today, you need to post 2 layouts tomorrow. And if you want to scrap 10 layouts today and post one a day for the next ten days, that's fine, too. My only request is that you only post layouts you scrapped this month. Let me know if you have questions. Ready, set, SCRAP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so CUTE, Cheryl!!!! Sounds like fun. I'm thinking about it!!!! I am so behind in my scrapping! - Beth

Rosie said...

I would love to participate... unfortunately I have to move all the way across the country (Seattle to NY!) in a few days and there is just no way for me to do it. Hope your challenge goes well, though! =)

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, you are such an inspiration to me! I marvel at your organization skills. Could you help me??? -Lisa