Saturday, February 6, 2010

3 Months Layout

I'm still working on my youngest son's baby album, and I've gotten quite a bit done. Here's my latest layout, using the studio pictures we had taken when he was three months old. I love looking at these pictures because they remind me what a sweet, happy baby he was. Then he hit the terrible twos! I've been scrapping a lot of red, white, and blue lately, which isn't my forte, but I'm feeling more comfortable with it. Hopefully practice makes perfect. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Alphabet Solos stamps? They are so perfect for adding little descriptive words or phrases to layouts and cards, like I've done here.



Recipe:
Alphabet Solos "A", "C", "D", "H", "M", "O", "P" & "S", Chocolate Alphabet Large & Rustic Flowers stamp sets
Majestic Blue & Blue Ribbon Level 2 papers
Outdoor Denim cardstock
Cranberry & Indian Corn Blue ink
Cranberry marker
Outdoor Denim My Accents
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
Chipboard number (source unknown)

No comments: