Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Little Angels Layout

Anyone else busy watching the Winter Olympics? I confess, I've been sucked into it, but I still found time to scrapbook this little layout. Even after the most irritating days with my kids, my heart always melts when I see the little guys asleep in bed! I used a circle to represent a halo, and the pattern is a revised version of Double Take (the left page only) from Imagine.



Recipe:
February Word Puzzle & Extreme Caps stamp sets
Free Spirit Level 2 papers
Indian Corn Blue & Desert Sand cardstock
Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand & Cocoa ink
Indian Corn Blue & Cocoa markers
Twill
Clear buttons

1 comment:

Linda said...

It is so true, no matter how bad the day is they are sweet when they are asleep. My Joshua always can tell when I am frustrated with one of my 4 and he tells me "Momm, I love you every day" It makes everything better!