Saturday, February 13, 2010

Priceless Memories Layout

I really like the Grace paper pack, but with two boys, I don't take many pictures that would coordinate with it. That's why I jumped at the chance to scrapbook these pictures of a family visit to San Diego using Grace papers. I love using paper flowers, too. I colored these to match the papers using a sponge dauber and various colors of ink. Hope you like it!



Recipe:
Priceless Love Word Puzzle & Friendship Word Puzzle stamp sets
Grace Level 2 papers
Cocoa, Bamboo & Indian Corn Blue cardstock
Cocoa, Sunflower & Barn Red ink
Cocoa & Barn Red markers
Love Always Journaling Spots
Antique Copper Photo hangers
Antique Copper brads
White Daisy & Big Pinks Just Blooms
Sunflower embroidery floss
Neutral craft button
Creme Brulee ribbon

Pattern: Winning Layout (Cherish)

No comments: