Thursday, February 11, 2010

U6 Layout

Since my goal in having this blog is to showcase CTMH, I don't usually post layouts made with lots of non-CTMH products, but I couldn't resist posting this one. I know, it's another soccer layout, but I am pretty sure this is the last one for a while. The kids' season doesn't start until mid-March, so I'll get to scrap non-soccer themed photos for a while! I found a sketch on Split Coast Stampers that went well with these photos, so I just modified it a bit to fit the extra photo. As I mentioned, most of the product is non- CTMH, but I cleared some stuff out of my stash (I think the soccer ball die cut is older than my 8 year old son!), so I am happy. :)





Recipe:
Black & Clover Meadow cardstock
Black marker
Diecut (Diecuts with a View)
Magic Mesh (creative Imaginations)
Label tape (Dymo)
Ribbon (source unknown)
Staples

2 comments:

Kathy Cholette said...

I love this layout I have been watching your blog for awhile since you started the layout a day but I just couldn't keep up with that as I am starting to homeschool my children and I just need to find a schedule still. But I think you should do a weekly sketch challenge because I love this layout so much! What do you think?

Cheryl Even said...

Kathy, I was thinking about doing a sketch challenge but I am not very talented about coming up with my own sketches! I have a few I've done myself, so I could try it. I'll post something on my blog on Friday to see if I can get a group of people interested. Thanks for the suggestion.