Friday, February 12, 2010

Who is interested in a sketch challenge?

I really enjoyed doing LOAD in January, partly because I got lots of layouts scrapped, but mostly because I had a group of ladies who were scrapping with me. It was almost like attending a month-long crop! I know most of you don't have time to do LOAD every month, but would anyone be interested in a weekly challenge? I was thinking about posting a sketch and anyone who wants to participate can create a layout and post a link to it. I still haven't decided where I will get the sketches (I can either create some myself or use other sources), but they will probably be multi-photo since that's what I usually scrap. Anyone interested? Please let me know ASAP by posting a comment. Thanks.

2 comments:

Kathy Cholette said...

I am totally interested! YAY!!!!

Linda said...

I would be interested!