Monday, March 29, 2010

Christmas Morning Layout

Good Monday morning, everyone. I know I have been posting a sketch challenge on Mondays, but I'll let you in on a little secret: I don't have one ready yet this morning! Ooops. I will try to work on it during the day, even though I have my older son home from school for Spring Break. In the meantime, here is a layout I've been working on for a couple of days, and I finally forced myself to stop playing and just finish it. I used that wonderful Jingle paper, and the fun new stamp set "Stocking Style." Don't you love the tiny alphabet that comes with that set? I can think of so many uses for it! If you want to check out the whole set, it's in the Winter 2009 idea book from CTMH. Enjoy.



Recipe:
Stocking Style stamp set
Jingle Level 2 papers
Creme Brulee, Tulip & White Daisy cardstock
Creme Brulee, Tulip, Olive & Juniper ink
Tulip & Juniper markers
Bitty Sparkles
Creme Brulee Ribbon Rounds
3-D foam squares

No comments: