Sunday, April 4, 2010

April LOAD #4 - Playtime

Happy Easter, everyone. I hope you had a blessed day today. Our family attended church this morning, where my hubby and I sang in the Easter cantata, and then we had friends over for an Easter egg hunt and dinner (in that order)! Busy day, but fun. I was able to whip this layout together in a short time thanks to some inspiration from Scrapbooks Etc (April 2010 page 96) and some great products from CTMH. I just love the Irresistibles Lots of Dots alphabet stickers. They already have a dot pattern on the white stickers, so when you ink them up in the color of your choice, the white dots appear! Who could resist that? Speaking of irresistible stuff, don't forget to check out the layouts from the other ladies who are scrapping along with me this month. Just look at the post comments for each day, and you'll see links to their great layouts.



Recipe:
Animal Cookies Level 2 papers and My Stickease
Tulip ink
Chocolate marker
White Daisy ricrac
Irresistibles Lots of Dots alphabet stickers

3 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2010/04/load-4-project.html

Linda said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/DSCF0001-3.jpg

Miracle kit again! More family portraits!

Cheryl Even said...

Michelle, Tinkering is perfect for that layout. And how fun - and daring - to do a zip line! Linda, thanks for inspiring us with the Miracle collection. Mine is arriving this week, and now I can't wait to dig into it.