Friday, April 9, 2010

LOAD #9 - A Room With a View

I'm sorry to say LOAD #9 will not be posted until Monday. I'm leaving for the mountains in just one hour, and I still have to pack. Please post your layouts, and I'll catch up when I get home. I did get the layout for LOAD #7 posted this morning, so feel free to check that out. Hope everyone gets lots of scrapping done this weekend - including me!

*************************
It's Monday, so here's LOAD #9 as promised! I used one of Becky Higgin's sketches for the design.



Recipe:
Felicity, Key to My Heart & Boutique Borders stamp sets
Free Spirit Level 2 papers
Goldrush & Chocolate cardstock
Chocolate & Autumn Terracotta ink
Chocolate marker
Clear Sparkles & Bitty Sparkles

2 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2010/04/load-9-more-disney.html

Linda said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/Image0052.jpg

Trick or treating! My girls made cards to give to everyone when we went trick or treating! I think the people they gave them to were surprised and sometimes even taken aback. I don't think most of us have ever recieved anything back from someone we gave candy to! My girls are very giving! I hope it lasts forever!