Monday, May 10, 2010

Selling my stash of Stampin' Up stamps!

Happy Monday to all, and I hope you all had a great Mother's Day yesterday, either celebrating being a mom or celebrating your own mom. I received a wonderful present for Mother's Day, but I am keeping it a secret until I have a chance to use it. Then I will show it off to y'all! My main reason for posting today is to let everyone know that I am selling my stash of Stampin' Up stamps. Since I became a CTMH consultant, I seldom use my SU stamps, so I decided it was time for them to find a new home where, hopefully, they will get used. Plus I need to make room for all my new CTMH products! Let me know if you are interested in a list. I will be selling them at a loss, since they are all used, but they are in excellent condition. All are mounted on wooden blocks, and have little to no staining on them. Please use the "contact me" link to e-mail me if you want more information.

No comments: