Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alternative Challenge

You may have noticed that I didn`t post an EMS sketch challenge this week. I am on vacation with my family and don`t have any of my scrapbooking supplies with me, so no sketch! I do have an alternative challenge for you this week. Most of you probably have a subscription to a scrapbooking magazine, right? Well, I challenge you to pull out the latest issue and scraplift a page. Both CK and SBE even have sketch sections, so it should be easy to find a sketch/layout that works for you. Have fun and let me see what you create. I will try to be back with a new sketch on Monday.

1 comment:

Linda Norman said...

I don't get a magazine so I went and bought one just for kicks and this layout came form there! It was quite out of my box to cut out clouds and pop dot them and freehand cut the bottom border! It was fun and I am very happy with the results!See my layout here!

www.scrappytherapy.blogspot.com