Wednesday, July 7, 2010

EMS Sketch 13 Layout

I just finished my layout for Sketch Challenge 13, and here it is. It will be the title page for our vacation to Yosemite in 2006. We hadn't arrived yet, but we took some pictures at the hotel we stayed at along the way, so I wanted to scrapbook them and tie them to our trip, thus the title. I just can't get enough of the Splendor papers. They go so perfectly with so many pictures, and I just love the happy feel they evoke in me!



Recipe:
Summer Wishes, Gear Up, Cocktail Alphabet & Classmate Alphabet stamp sets
Splendor Level 2 papers
Colonial White cardstock
Topiary, Moonstruck & Goldrush ink
White Daisy brads
White Daisy Mini-Medleys

5 comments:

Charlene Waymire said...

An absolutely beautiful layout! I'll definitely be adding this to my weekly favorites post later this week.

Anonymous said...

How big is the circle?

Cheryl Even said...

The circle is 11". I used the extra-large circle cutter from CM to cut it.

Lela said...

Here's my page Cheryl! Fun Sketch!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1749982?&cat=3592

Cheryl Even said...

Lela, love the page, especially the extra circles you added. TFS.