Friday, July 16, 2010

Too Cool Layout

Okay, I know my title makes it seems that the layout I created is too cool, but really, that's just the layout title! Whether the layout is cool or not, I leave to your judgement. I love these pictures of Adrian playing in the pool with his cousins, so I wanted to create a layout as cute as they are. Hopefully I succeeded. I got a jump start by using CTMH's digital design center, Studio J. I was able to pick out a paper pack and test drive it with my photos before cutting a single paper in real life. If you haven't tried out Studio J, take a peek. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. I decided to change things up a little from the digital layout I created, and I noticed that the Dimensional Elements In Color - Organic (wow, that's a mouthful), originally designed to coordinate with the Twitterpated paper pack, look pretty great with the Caboodle papers I had chosen. The pattern I used is Sweet Symphony from Jeanette Lynton's book Imagine.



Recipe:
Hodgepodge Alphabet stamp set
Caboodle Level 2 papers
Sweet Leaf, Buttercup & White Daisy cardstock
Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Sorbet & Crystal Blue ink
Sorbet marker
Metal rimmed tag
Dimensional Elements In Color - Organic
Winter craft buttons
Sorbet Ribbon Rounds
Sweet Leaf embroidery floss

No comments: