Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Deer Sighting Layout

This may very well be one of my all-time favorite layouts. I just love the sweet little felt deer, especially after I added some embellishments inspired by Tresa Black. I started with a sketch by Sally at Split Coast Stampers, which I rotated until the orientation worked for my pictures. I turned Sally's sun rays into tree trunks, and finished with a title cut using my Wishblade and an adorable font I just discovered, CAC pinafore. Hope you like!



Recipe:
Grown With Love stamp set
Twitterpated Level 2 papers
Sweet Leaf & Colonial White cardstock
Sweet Leaf, Chocolate & Sorbet ink
Heartfelt Wonder die-cut
Dimension Elements in Color - Organic
Sorbet Ribbon Rounds
Colonial White embroidery floss
Black brad
Chocolate mini brad

1 comment:

Ann said...

oh how cute is that i love where we live there are always deer around