Saturday, October 16, 2010

LOAD #16 - Red Devils

I'm home after a long but fulfilling day at a leadership seminar, and I have my layout completed. Woohoo! I used the pattern Small Packages from Imagine for this one, and so I was able to pack in 12 photos and hopefully not have it look too busy. I also hope that any physics majors who see this layout are not too hard on me regarding the trajectory of the soccer ball. It's probably physically impossible, but I'm a scrapbooker, so you have to cut me some slack!



Recipe:
Extreme Caps & Best Shot stamp sets
Emporium Level 2 papers
Cocoa & Colonial White cardstock
Cocoa & Vineyard Berry ink
Vineyard Berry marker
Sweet Leaf embroidery floss

2 comments:

Linda Norman said...

Love how you made the picture in the center POP!

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-16-mothers-day.html

awjmgmom said...

these 2 soccer layouts are great!

I'm adding my #16 :)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1824656?&cat=500&ppuser=207904