Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time for a Christmas Card

I am probably way behind on this, but I finally decided to start creating a family Christmas card to give out this year. I usually try to keep it simple so that I can easily mass produce it, but for some reason this year I felt like doing some embossing, which led to coloring with markers; what was I thinking?! The design is a variation on card 4 of the Just Because card workshop featured in Jeanette Lynton's Wishes book, and I used stamps from Christmas Story, a new set from Close to My Heart. The colors I used aren't very traditional, but hopefully the recipients won't mind.



Recipe:
Christmas Story stamp set
Perfect Day Level 2 papers
Cocoa, Tulip & Colonial White cardstock
Cocoa, Juniper, Tulip & Versamark ink
Honey, Juniper, Taffy & Desert Sand marker
Gold embossing powder

No comments: