Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 4 Layout Linky

We're in our new house and I finally have internet hooked up! Could life get any better? Well, yes, IKEA could get a shipment of the shelving unit I really want for my scraproom so that I could get my stuff set up. But at least I'm getting closer to being able to scrap. Anyway, I promise to scrapbook by Friday so that I can post a layout for the challenge. In the meantime, please post your layouts so I can admire them.

***If you are participating in the challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your fourth week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

3 comments:

awjmgmom said...

Cheryl - I forgot to mention in my upload that the sketch is your EMS #17 :)... love that I can come looking for a certain # of pics and you've got it right there. Glad the move is progressing!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're getting settled. I wanted to see if you could mail a CTMH catalog to me (I'd pay of course). If you're able, let me know and I'll mail you a check.

My layout is the right side of a double page spread at SCS.

Tanya said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! :) Welcome to your new house!