Friday, April 1, 2011

Training Layout

I wanted to post another layout I created this past weekend at the scrapbook retreat, but first a quick reminder: today is the last day to link your Week 13 layout if you are participating in the 52 Week Challenge. Now, on to my layout, another one from VBS, this one highlighting the fun games the kids played. I used a Becky Higgins' sketch and managed to pack 20 pictures onto here. I used a couple of products from companies other than CTMH because I was running out of creative ideas for camouflage, and I thought the natural chipboard added a nice touch to the theme of the page. I popped up a couple of the chipboard letters in the title, partly to help it fit in that space and partly because I liked the look. Hope you do, too!



Recipe:
My Game stamp set
Camouflage paper (Creative Imaginations)
Garden Green, Cocoa & Desert Sand cardstock
Cocoa & Desert Sand ink
Cocoa marker
Craft buttons
Tan hemp
Chipboard (Michaels)

No comments: