Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trick or Treat Layout

I've always been impressed with Jeanette Lynton's ability to mix patterned papers from different packs in order to create a beautiful layout or card, so I thought I would try my hand at it. I started with the argyle paper from Zippidee, cutting it so the it highlighted the Honey and White Daisy diamonds, and then chose the Black and Bamboo polka dot paper from Silhouette to complement it. The Black and Honey cardstock background ties them together, and then I added the chipboard stars, inked with Honey ink, for accents.



Recipe:
Hodgepodge Alphabet stamp set
Silhouette & Zippidee Level 2 papers
Black, Honey & Desert Sand cardstock
Black & Honey ink
Black marker
DE Stars

Pattern: Transfigure from Magic

2 comments:

Linda Norman said...

Very cute!

Hey I thought I would let you know that when I post a comment I get an email that an email to you has bounced.

Cheryl Even said...

Linda, I think I fixed it. Let me know if you get the same message next time you post a comment!