Monday, May 23, 2011

LOAD #23 - Happy Birthday Kaden

I couldn't find the perfect papers for this layout, so I decided to create my own. In the process, I also used the Variety Challenge from Split Coast Stampers: to create a monochromatic page. Mine uses shades of brown. This is harder than it sounds; I kept wanting to add red or blue to the mix! Hopefully the browns tone down the bright colors in the pictures. The layout didn't turn out quite how I hoped, but it will have to do! The pattern is Beauty in Repetition from Cherish.



Recipe:
Cocktail Alphabet, Friendship Alphabet Small, Fanfare, Holiday Hoopla, Thoughtful Seasons, A Little Everything, Boom, Happy Birthday & Celebrate the Everyday stamp sets
Kraft, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Chocolate, Cocoa, Desert Sand & Bamboo ink
Chocolate & Desert Sand markers
Metal-rimmed circle tags
Chocolate brads

No comments: