Monday, June 20, 2011

EMS Sketch Challenge 30 Part 3 - Pastor Appreciation Party

For this take on Sketch Challenge 30, I simply swapped the left and right hand pages. Instead of the large circle, I used lots of little circles, and the journaling started lower on the page. I'm still working on some challenges from Splitcoast Stampers virtual scrapbook night, and one was to find inspiration from a Pampered Chef recipe. I picked the Red, White & Blueberry Pie recipe, with the pie-crust being my Bamboo background, the strawberries and blueberries represented by the red and blue circles, and the white chocolate squares (anyone hungry yet?) being - you guessed it - white squares! I also had to use the word party in my title, and use a "go-to" embellishment, in my case, brads. That's quite a few requirements, so I'm happy I got them all in.



Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Large, Friendship Alphabet Small, Spot On Backgrounds & Gear Up stamp sets
Blue Ribbon Level 2 papers
Bamboo, Cranberry, Outdoor Denim & White Daisy cardstock
Bamboo, Cranberry, Outdoor Denim & Indian Corn Blue ink
Cranberry & Outdoor Denim marker
Cranberry brads

No comments: