Friday, July 15, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Sketch Challenge #6 - Car Wash

I've had this layout done for a while, but I had to wait until today to post it because it's for the Heart 2 Heart blog sketch challenge for this month. Mary very kindly invited me to join the design team as the sketch challenge gal, so here's my first sketch! Featuring four uncropped 4" X 6" photos and three 3" x 4" photos, this sketch is great for photos that you already have printed or for times when you can't print out odd size photos. You can also add a Flip-Flap to one or both of the bottom photos on the right hand page if you need to include more photos. I cut my wavy border using the curvy cutter from CM, but you could combine several Color Ready Borders for a similar look. Hope you get a chance to try out the sketch. Remember, it's a starting place, so feel free to play with it until it fits your needs.

The sketch:


My Layout:


Recipe:
A Tulip & Notice the Details stamp sets
Fanfare Level 2 papers
Sky & Sunny Yellow cardstock
Pacifica, Cranberry & Black ink
Pacifica marker
DE Monograms "C", "A", "R", "W", "S" & "H"
Blue & Red sparkles
Cranberry ribbon
Liquid Glass

4 comments:

awjmgmom said...

Woohooo - congrats on your design team gig!

I'm still drooling over your layouts as they come into my google reader and I "pinned" you on Pinterest :D.

Love this one - the waves might be just right for our recent trip to the beach at Lake Michigan.

TFS! You ROCK!

S`andra V. said...

Love your layout. Very cool. Love the paper pack and the wavy strips. Thanks for sharing and helping get the layout challenges back up and running.

sandrav9288@yahoo.com
http:ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Congrats! I love your sketches! I think I'll have to wait til school starts to scrap again, but I will be back to play with them! :)

Linda Norman said...

Love your layout! I never use my CM cutter anymore! I should drag it out for some waves in some swimming pictures!