Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 28 Layout Linky - Play Time

Patti over at Split Coast Stampers posted this Thursday challenge, and I thought it would be fun to incorporate it into my layout:

"I love the summer time! I have a mile long list of what I enjoy about summer but for this challenge we will go with 3 of my favorites. I would like you to design your page around the following list.
• Lemonade....I love lemonade so lets make YELLOW the main color used in the page.
• Splashing in the pool what fun that is....so lets add some BLUE somewhere on the page too.
• and my favorite outfit for summer....a bathing suit, flip flops and sunglasses!
• If your bathing suit is one piece use one decorative edge, if your suit is a two piece use two decorative edges.
• Flip flops...use at least two pictures
• Sunglasses.. use ribbon someplace on the page.
Not too hard of a challenge but sounds like fun! Your page DOES NOT have to be a summer page just follow the recipe and make any type of page!"

I also used Got Sketch 118 for the design. If you are interested in doing Patti's challenge, just follow the Split Coast Stampers link and post your layout in the gallery.



Recipe:
Zippidee Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Black, Honey, Indian Corn Blue & Bamboo cardstock
Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue & Honey ink
Indian Corn Blue marker
Kraft Color Ready Borders
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
Staple
Stickles (Ranger)

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 28 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Your layout is so much fun!