Monday, October 10, 2011

LOAD #10 - Jingle

I think I went a little crazy with the bows on this layout! I started with one, and it just took off from there. Does anyone recognize the pattern I used? It's Sketch #32 that I posted last month. I'm building up a big enough library of sketches that I can refer to them and reuse them without it seeming like I'm using the same ones over and over. Love that! The layout has a space for journaling, but since it's all personal family stuff, I'm going to finish it later. By the way, still no fix for my computer, so you may be seeing very low-quality photographs of my layouts for a while. Bummer.


Recipe:
Holiday Jingle stamp sets
Caboodle & Lucky Level 2 papers
Outdoor Denim & White Daisy cardstock
Sorbet & Pacifica ink
Sorbet marker
White Daisy organdy ribbon
3-D foam tape

1 comment:

Joanne Jay said...

Cheryl, great layouts with a lot of pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Please visit my blog at joannescrapbooking.blogspot.com because I have awarded you with the Liebster Award.