Sunday, October 16, 2011

LOAD #12 + Week 42 Layout Linky - Make It Merry

I'm trying to catch up with my LOAD for the month. We'll see if I can make it with all I have going on the next two weeks! Here's another Christmas layout, this time using a sketch from the Nuts About Sketches blog. I chose some more of my non- CTMH stash of Christmas papers that I'm trying to use up. After seeing them for the past three years, I'm getting a little tired of these papers, so thankfully they are almost gone.


Recipe: Jolly Dot papers (Creative Imaginations)
Desert Sand, Sky & White Daisy cardstock
Holiday Red ink
Clover Meadow marker
Jolly Elements stickers (Creative Imaginations)
3-D foam tape

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 42 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory!

No comments: