Saturday, October 8, 2011

LOAD #8 + Week 41 Layout Linky - December 25th

I sometimes struggle with titles for layouts, especially with subjects that I scrapbook a lot (birthdays, holidays, soccer games, etc.), so I was really happy when the inspiration for this title landed in my lap. I pulled out a set of Christmas stamps and the one I decided to use had December 25th on it. I've never used that as the title of a Christmas layout, so problem solved!


Recipe:
Just for the Holidays, Today's Date, Friendship Alphabet Small & Friendship Alphabet Large stamp sets
Outdoor Denim & White Daisy cardstock
Barn Red, Desert Sand & Topiary ink
Honey marker
Gold gel pen (Sakura)
3-D foam tape

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 41 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

No comments: