Friday, November 11, 2011

Week 45 Layout Linky - Leaving on a Jet Plane Layout

I can't believe I did it again. It's Friday already and I'm just getting this link posted! Apologies to my scrappy friends who are doing the 52 week challenge. I'll extend the deadline to Tuesday, and I'll make sure I get a layout done for next week so I can get that posted earlier.

*************************************************************************
Update at 11:20 PM
I finished my layout before midnight, so I thought I'd post it! I decided to scrapbook our 2007 vacation to Chile since I finished the rest of 2007 already. The layout uses the Creative Rhythm pattern from Cherish, plus some really old patterned paper from DCWV and CTMH. The blank white space will eventually hold journaling.



Recipe:
A Typeface, Trinity Alphabet & Flyin' High stamp sets
The Summer Stack (DCWV) & Summer Celebration B&T Combo pack
Watermelon, Clover Meadow & White Daisy cardstock
Topiary & Black ink
White grosgrain ribbon
Craft buttons
White Daisy embroidery floss
3-D foam tape

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 45 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory!

No comments: