Friday, December 9, 2011

Life is crazy but wonderful!

Okay, I haven't signed into my blog in so long I had to look up my password! How sad is that? Life has really been crazy lately, so I haven't had a chance to scrapbook yet this month. I am in the midst of a Christmas card making frenzy. I'm making our family Christmas cards that need to be done, addressed, and sent by Monday, and I am making cards to sell at a Christmas boutique tomorrow. Just wanted to take a moment in the midst of all the busyness to check in with my scrappy friends. The next Heart 2 Heart sketch will be posted on the 15th, so I'll complete at least one layout this month! If you haven't had a chance to try out last month's sketch, you can see it on my November 15th post. In the meantime, hope you are having a wonderful holiday season, and don't forget to take time to experience the wonder of Christmas.

No comments: