Monday, March 19, 2012

LOAD #15 + EMS Sketch Challenge 35 - Traveltown

I haven't done a personal sketch challenge for a while, so here's my latest sketch creation. I changed it up a little after I designed the original sketch: I put an embellishment where I had originally intended the journaling to go, and I replaced one of my photos with journaling. It's kind of fun to see how a layout takes on a life of its own, even when I'm using my own sketch! As always, please let me know if you use the sketch so I can admire your interpretation.

The Sketch:

My Layout:

Recipe:
Newsprint Alphabet stamp set (Stampin' Up)
Silhouette Level 2 papers
Black, Barn Red & Bamboo cardstock
Black marker
Pewter mini brads and Bigger Brads
Train & car die-cuts (from my stash, source unknown)
White watercolor Pencil (Prismacolor)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title shape

3 comments:

Tanya said...

This is great! The clean lines are just my style...now if only there were more hours in the day! :)

Heather Jane said...

I had so much fun working with your sketch! I used it to create a layout for pictures from visiting the fair last year. Hope you like it!

Heather Jane said...

Whoops, here is the link to see it! http://heatherjanedesign.blogspot.com/2012/05/victory-scrapbook-preview_29.html