Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LOAD #7 - Boat Trip to Tigre

I pre-designed this layout in Studio J and was putting it together when my sleeve brushed against two of the photos and moved them from their original spot. I was going to put them back, but as I looked at them, I decided I actually liked them where they were. It inspired me to take the layout in a different direction from my Studio J creation. Don't you love happy accidents like that? I still need journaling on this layout. My in-laws are coming this weekend, and I think I'll put them right to work on that!



Recipe:
Rustic Alphabet & Extreme Caps stamp sets
Elemental Level 2 papers
Elemental Complements
Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Desert Sand, Sorbet & Pacifica ink
Sorbet ribbon
3-D foam tape
Pattern: Minuet from Imagine

No comments: