Sunday, April 15, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Sketch Challenge 15 - Gifts & Goodies

Another month, another H2H sketch. This one went through several modifications before I was happy with it, and I still changed a few things on the final layout, so don't hesitate to modify it as needed.It features six 4" x 6" prints (one with a little bit cut off on the side), and two 3" x 3" prints. The darker paper strips are 3" x 9", and the lighter ones are 3" x 12". The circle is 6.5", and the photos have 1/4" mats. Either side of the sketch would make a fine single page layout; just add a title to the left hand page. You can replace the stars with whatever elements work for your pictures. Have fun and be sure to link your finished layout to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog under scrapbooking!

The Sketch:












My Layout:












Recipe:
Stardust Level 2 papers
Stardust My Stickease
Bamboo, Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstock
Moonstruck, Desert Sand & Bamboo ink
Moonstruck marker
DE Stars
Liquid Glass
Create a Shade Pearl Paint
Kraft Color-Ready Borders
3-D foam tape

1 comment:

awjmgmom said...

Laughing today Cheryl as I'm prepping for a retreat and am putting sketches together from my Pinterest files. Clicked through on the link from this one and low and behold it's yours. I should have known that's why I liked it! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Valerie