Saturday, April 28, 2012

Skate Plaza Layout

For this layout of my kids skating for the first time, I did something I haven't done for a while; I journaled on my photo.  I had a slightly blurred photo that I still wanted to use, so I added white text over part of the photo, had it printed up at Costco with my other photos, and voila! my journaling was done before I even started scrapping my layout. I often struggle with adding journaling, so this was a great feeling.



Recipe:
Notes Backgrounds stamp set
Fanfare Level 2 papers
Sky, Pacifica, Tulip & Sunny Yellow cardstock
Tulip & Creme Brulee ink
Black marker
Irresistibles Lots of Dots Color-Ready Alphabet stickers
Tulip grosgrain ribbon & craft buttons
Sunkiss Yellow embroidery floss
Cricut AP: Stars
Pattern: Conclusion Combo from Imagine

No comments: