Thursday, May 10, 2012

Housewarming Layout

I've been busy creating cards for an upcoming Dotty for You workshop, but I thought I'd take a break today and do some scrapbooking. I found a Let's Scrap sketch that worked great for this layout, and pulled out some old papers and a die cut from the Felicity pack. I'm such a hoarder that I still have half that pack left, so it was time to use it. I tagged this as an 8-photo layout because I used a Flip-Flap to hold the horizontal journaling box, and it flips up to reveal 2 photos underneath it. I love how the layout turned out almost as much as I love what it celebrates: our new home! Just a sideline, if you're in the Los Angeles area and are looking for a realtor, I highly recommend Owen Matchell from Evergreen Realty. He worked so hard to sell our old house and get us into our new one, and he even catered our housewarming party. Great guy!


Recipe:
Felicity Level 2 papers and die-cut
Twilight, Desert Sand & Colonial white cardstock
Twilight ink
Twilight marker
Kraft Color-Ready Borders
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, flourish, house, circle tag
Pattern: Let's Scrap 3-10-10 sketch

2 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

This is so lovely! Don't you just love finding the perfect paper in your stash? Enjoy your new home!

Linda Norman said...

I have been using mine up too! Love the page and it sounds like you had a great realtor!