Friday, May 11, 2012

Origami Dress Card

I recently ran across a video for making an origami dress, so I thought I would try it out. It was actually pretty easy, and I liked the result, so here's the card I made using it, plus I added the video so you can join in the fun! The Heart to Heart Challenge blog wanted us to share our Mother's Day projects and cards, and this card fit my mom perfectly, since she loves to sew and is a very talented seamstress.



Recipe:
May Word Puzzle stamp set
Elemental & Twitterpated Level 2 papers
Chocolate & Colonial White cardstock
Sorbet ink
Ribbon (unknown source)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: frame



7 comments:

Tanya said...

Very pretty! I love the postage look too!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing the video also!

Marg Van Patten said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for the video and the inspiration!

Haley D. said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing yoru card and a tutorial too with us at H2H!

Lisa said...

Very cute! Love the dress!

Allisa said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Very cute and thanks for the tutorial - learn something everyday!