Friday, June 1, 2012

Planted with Love Layout

I was able to finish up quite a few challenges for National Scrapbooking Month. Here's the last of them,  finished right at the end on May 31st! Denise over at Let's Scrap gave us a photo she found on Pinterest to use as inspiration, and I lifted the color scheme and the tree. I used quite a few of the retired Mayberry papers, with a tiny bit of Dotty for You thrown in. All the hearts are punched, the tree was stamped, then cut out by hand, and the flower was paper pieced. Since I included branches, I'm also entering this layout in the Branching Out challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks!

My Layout:











Inspiration Photo:


Recipe:
Grown with Love, Flower Pot & Polka Dot Alphabet stamp sets
Mayberry & Dotty for You Level 2 papers
Honey, Sky, Sweet Leaf, Smoothie & Colonial White cardstock
Honey, Sky, Sweet Leaf, Smoothie & Cocoa ink
Honey, Sky, Smoothie & Olive markers
Colonial White ric-rac
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: bracket
Pattern: Let's Scrap Sketch 12-7-11

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

What gorgeous layouts! I love how you incorporated your tree in your pictures AND with a cut out tree - LOVE IT! WTG! THanks for joining our challenge at 4 Crafty CHicks :)

Tamie said...

Loving the inspiration photo, but even more than that I am loving your layouts. What a great way to incorporate the use of tree's. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.