Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pemberly Card #2

Day 2 of rain, rain, rain in Loreto, Mexico! I'm so thankful for my card-making supplies and for the kids club  at our resort. I cranked out another simple card using the limited supplies I brought with me, and I drew some inspiration from the following blogs: 4 Crafty Chicks challenged us to use circles on our card, and Creative Belli asked to see winged things. I managed to combine both using a modified sketch from Sketch Support. The original sketch featured large squares, but I switched it to circles and added a small offset circle for my butterfly. Hope you like it!


Recipe:
Card Word Puzzle & Live Out Loud stamp sets
Pemberly Level 2 papers
Indian Corn Blue, Bamboo & Colonial White cardstock
Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand & Outdoor Denim ink
Desert Sand marker
Colonial White grosgrain ribbon
3-D foam tape

2 comments:

Tamie said...

Loving the color around the edge of your card. It makes it look vintage. Wonderful circles and colors of paper. Great sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is a beautiful card. (Embarrassingly, I have yet to crack open my Pemberly packet so many thanks for the inspiration.)
I love your circles and all the blue tones on your card! Very pretty.