Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Farewell Party Layout

I finally got back to scrapbooking this week. It took me a couple of days to find my mojo, but I hope it's here to stay. For this layout, featuring photos from a farewell party for our wonderful friends who were moving out of the area, I used up some more of my enormous stash of Dotty 4 You papers. Not sure if the Whisper cardstock goes perfectly with the layout, but I tried Buttercup, Sweet Leaf, and Grey Wool, and for some reason the Whisper seemed to work the best for me.


Recipe:
A Typeface Alphabet stamp set
Dotty 4 You papers
Whisper, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon & Colonial White cardstock
Sweet Leaf, Smoothie & Lagoon ink
DE Monograms "L", "I", "R", "A"
Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Paradise
Sweet Leaf brads & craft button
Sweet Leaf embroidery floss
Decor Journaling Spots
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: arrows, ring
Pattern: Small Packages from Imagine

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

That’s very nice and sweet. We are giving farewell party to one of our friends from Paris and we’re planning something similar. Last time he visited was last year in our wedding at one of the NYC wedding venues and now for Christmas and New Year’s. A very special friend indeed!