Saturday, September 15, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Sketch 19 - Making Dinos

Time for another H2H sketch, and this one offers lots of scope for creativity. You can substitute larger photos for a couple of the ones listed here, move elements around as needed, etc. With the exception of cutting smaller pieces in place of the 5" x 8" pieces (I omitted the portions that are hidden under the photos in order to save some paper), I stuck pretty close to the original, but feel free to adapt it as you want. Don't forget to post a link to your completed layout on the Heart 2 Heart blog so we can all see it.

The sketch:
My layout:

Recipe:
Roar! stamp set
Dakota Level 2 papers
Whisper, Outdoor Denim & Colonial White cardstock
Whisper, Barn Red & Sweet Leaf ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Cork Color-Ready Alphabet
Burlap ribbon

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Love your work and blog! I discovered your Dakota work on Pinterest. I'm now a follower-- Maureen (mosmojo)

Somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com