Sunday, October 21, 2012

Moonlight Card 3

My friend Maria has been bugging me for weeks that I really need to get a kitty. She's even taking to posting pictures of darling kittens on Facebook, hoping to tempt me to take the plunge. So far, I've resisted, but I couldn't resist this cute kitty die-cut from the Cricut Artiste cartridge. This simple card was created in honor of Maria, my cat-loving buddy! I added a little bit of baker's twine to it, so I am entering it into the Southern Girls Tie a Ribbon Around It challenge.

Recipe:
Word Balloons & True Happiness stamp sets
Moonlight Level 2 papers
Goldrush, Black & Colonial White cardstock
Goldrush & Olive ink
Black baker's twine
Cricut Artiste cartridge: cat

3 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

oh cute and lovely! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the Tie A Ribbon Challenge at Southern Girls!

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

This is very sweet! :)

Linda Norman said...

Love your non halloween uses of Moonlight!