Sunday, January 13, 2013

Clementine Card - A Little Birdie

Back with another card from my Clementine card workshop. This one was versatile because the ladies could chose to stamp "it's your birthday" or "it's your anniversary" on the inside, or they could just leave it blank.

***I just realized I hit my 500th post on my blog, so I'm giving out some eye candy! Please comment on this post to win a set of Clementine cards. I'll announce a winner on Thursday.***

Recipe:
Authentic & Life is Tweet stamp sets
Clementine Level 2 papers
Sorbet, Creme Brulee, Saddle & Colonial White cardstock
Sorbet, Saddle & Twilight ink
Twilight & Creme Brulee markers
Sorbet ribbon
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped circle
Pattern: Mojo Monday 257

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love that stampset and following your blog! Congrats on 500 posts!

glacey said...

Congratulations on the 500 posts ...wow! Love birdie cards and this one is especially nice with the embellishments. Thank you.

Amy Gehring said...

Congratulations on your 500th post. I love the Clementine paper and your cards. Also love all of your scrapbook sketches. Keep up the good work!