Saturday, February 23, 2013

For Always Missing You Card

I finally decided to take the plunge and order some alcohol-based markers from CTMH. Although I am not a big fan of coloring, I have to admit that these markers do the job much better than my water-based markers. Using a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers, I created two versions of a card, one for my customers who want to try out the markers, and one for those who just want to stick with sponging. For my first card, I was inspired to pull out the chair stamp set by a challenge from Stampin' Royalty. The chair is colored using both shades of Smokey Plum from the marker set as well as the darker shade of Juniper. Come back tomorrow to see the other version of the card!


Recipe:
Chairs to You & Card Word Puzzle stamp sets
For Always Level 2 papers
Juniper, Smokey Plum &White Daisy cardstock
Juniper, Smokey Plum & Black ink
Juniper, Smokey Plum & Black markers
Black Stripe grosgrain ribbon
Pattern: SCS Sketch Challenge 424

No comments: